So, you want to share something with people? Whether it’s your business and its services, smart little gadgets doing cool and useful stuff or just your awful pickup-artist tips, an app will help you do it. Thanks to apps, your smartphone is the Swiss army knife of electronics. And thanks to AppSpotr, you can now add to its tools.
There are a number of solid reasons for making an app. Like, right now. Here are five of them.
- CONNECTING WITH LIKE-MINDED
- Express your unconditional, infinite love for your favorite soccer team or share super important stuff like frame data, dps and loot-drop rate with other video-game junkies. Regardless of your hobbies and interests, you’ll find lots of ways to connect with those sharing them.
- MAKING USE OF THE BIGGEST PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION
- The mobile has grown to be our largest means of communication. People are spending more time with their phones than with their family, friends or partner. Thanks to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and so on, phones are now the number one medium on the market. And since apps are specifically developed for phones they’re bound to function better than a mobile website. In other words apps are your go-to platform for communication.
- GETTIN’ DAT GOLD
- Obviously we all want to make money. If you’re lucky enough to find a leprechaun in your back yard and have a special leprechaun flute passed down from your great-great grandfather who was Irish, then great. Grab his little legs and give him a good shake. If not, an app is a good fall-back plan. There are lots of success stories in the app business, and with the whole world as your ever-growing market, your reward is only an idea away. It’s only a matter of time before AppSpotr opens up for paid apps – so be prepared! Even now, marketing is a fundamental part of any company’s success, and a good free app is always a solid way to deliver in that department.
- HAVING FUN, DUH
- This one is a no-brainer. Seeing your ideas come to life and others benefiting from them is satisfying in many different ways. From hatching the idea for your app, to building, promoting and maintaining it, you’ll probably have a lot of fun along the way.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
- One of the things separating apps from mobile websites is push notifications. If used correctly, push notifications are a valuable asset in engaging your user, and they can be utilised to provide services only apps can offer.